SPECIAL COVID measures
– Daily cleaning with appropriate disinfectant products
– Disinfection of door handles, chairs, taps… After each departure
– 24h delay between 2 reservations
– Washing of bed and bathroom linen at 60 degrees, high temperature ironing
– Breakfast served in rooms
– Appointment made for each arrival in order to avoid crossings
– Possibility of catering delivery
Avignon and Provence
Beauty, tradition and culture in Avignon and in Provence
Come and enjoy an unforgettable stay in Provence. You will be seduced buy our lifestyle and exceptional refinement during your stay in our luxury guest house in Avignon.
Your hosts wil share with you their knowledge of their beautiful region, of the Palais des Papes (“Palace of the Popes”) only a few steps away, but also of all the little hidden gems : place Saint Pierre, charming paved streets, such as rue des Teinturiers, museums such as the Musée du Petit Palais, or Collection Lambert, during the theatre festival in July but also outside this period. The nearby Pont du Gard is everyone’s favourite Roman monument, but also the charming town of Arles, the Luberon and its charming villages such as Gordes, Rousillon and its ochres, l’Isle-sur-la-Sorgues, Sault and lavander fields in full bloom in June, the amazing natural reservation the Camargue. Your hosts will guide you and advise you on all the things you shouldn’t miss.
Crédits photos : Jassy Onyae, Massimiliano Donghi, Trent Erwin, Zachariah Hagy on Unsplash, Hans and Gillag on Pixabay